Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Tag Archives: move forward
Worry, stress, thinking about the worst, these are some things that comes naturally to us. We worry about what others will think, we stress about our future, our present and also about things we did in our past. And while … Continue reading
When I was a kid, my parents would take me to grandpa’s house every alternate summer. One of the best part of the vacation was the 24hour train journey that goes across the country. We cross several states, cut across … Continue reading