Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Tag Archives: misery
Worry, stress, thinking about the worst, these are some things that comes naturally to us. We worry about what others will think, we stress about our future, our present and also about things we did in our past. And while … Continue reading
I read two real life stories about baby adoption today. One where a gay couple found an abandoned infant on the subway station and later on ended up adopting the baby when the judge sporadically offered them the option to … Continue reading
This sounds like a fairly straightforward question and as much as you would like to say that you would always choose happiness, it is not true. A large number of people do not choose it. Because if that was true, … Continue reading