Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Tag Archives: healthy-living
I have to first admit that I love Netflix. The ability to watch your favorite TV shows or movies at anytime without any distraction is great. But it can also get addictive if one doesn’t maintain self control. For instance, … Continue reading
I read somewhere that year 2013 is the year of Chia, just like how 2011 was for Flax seed and 2012 was for Kale. And then there is agave, gluten free food, vegan diet and so on. In this fast … Continue reading
We all know that fast food is not good for health. We also know that when we feel hungry and our body needs something to eat, going to a fast food restaurant isn’t necessarily the right option. But even after … Continue reading