Every year one of my top priorities is to read more. Although, I try to squeeze in about 15-30 minutes of reading time most days, I could really use some more inspiration. So this year I am putting together a list of must read books in no order of preference. Hopefully, this will inspire me to complete atleast 10 books this year.
1. A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose -Eckhart Tolle – I am currently reading this book, so need to finish this first before I can get to the rest
2. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear -Elizabet Gilbert
3. Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ -Daniel Goleman – This book has been lying around at home for many years, hopefully I’ll get to read it this year
4. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich -Timothy Ferriss
5. Life Is What You Make It: Find Your Own Path to Fulfillment -Peter Buffett
6. The Art Of War -Sun Tzu – This also has been in my ebook library for years, hopefully I’ll get to it this year.
7. The Fountainhead -Ayn Rand – This one is an out of sorts, one which is different than all others that I plan to read. It should add an interesting twist to my reading.
Ideally I want to ready at least 10 this year but I want to discover new books as I read these. I’ll add more to the list as I progress!!!