Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2017
I have known this phrase for a long time but I always considered it as something that I should think about during bad times. It served as a motivation to pick myself up when I am down or hit a … Continue reading
I always believe that if you want to achieve something and you work hard for it, then you will get there no matter what. And if you don’t achieve it, then it just means that either you are not doing … Continue reading
Every year one of my top priorities is to read more. Although, I try to squeeze in about 15-30 minutes of reading time most days, I could really use some more inspiration. So this year I am putting together a … Continue reading