Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2016
I can’t believe its been 5 years since I started blogging and I am very proud of what I have accomplished. I started this blog when I was at a very challenging phase in my life and I was in … Continue reading
I donated my hair last week. I have had close to 18inches of long hair for the last 2 years and I felt it was about time that I chop it off. Growing up I’ve always had short hair, so … Continue reading
I don’t write about political stuff usually but I am so disturbed about this lately that I decided to write one today. Are your thoughts biased based on some pre-conceived notion of a person or party they are affiliated to? … Continue reading