Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
I am the type of person who likes to keep doing things. I like to be busy and I definitely don’t like taking a pay check without feeling that I earned it. So when things started to slow down at … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about a retirement plan? The idea of not going to work everyday and doing the same thing that you’ve been doing for years. People often view retirement as a period of enjoyment, they think of it … Continue reading
There are many people in this world who like to throw in ideas. These are great innovators but just having great ideas doesn’t do anything good. One needs to know how to execute them. Having an idea is important but … Continue reading