Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2016
This might sound selfish but it is true. The only thing that one should worry about is pleasing your own self, fulfilling your dreams and making your life happy. Isn’t it a simple goal? Unfortunately many of us don’t adhere … Continue reading
One of my goals for this year was to stop complaining. Complaining is one of those things that we all enjoy doing but it serves no good in improving our problems. People may think that women complain more than men, but … Continue reading
Every so often my life changes its course from what it is supposed to do. This can happen due to work pressure, change in lifestyle, change in priorities, laziness and many other things. Life won’t be exciting if it continues … Continue reading