Top Posts & Pages
- How to let go of your ego
- What we see is not always true
- Facing challenges makes you stronger
- What to do when people don't value your time
- Be who you are not who the world wants you to be
- Guys gossip more than women
- I am a workaholic - Should I be happy or sad about it?
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
- I am very judgmental and I am right most of the time
- Would you help someone who doesn’t deserve it?
- 40,875 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The one thing that I don’t like about my mind is that it is very judgmental. Anytime I meet a new person my mind gets to work. There are millions of thoughts and analytical processing going on in there trying to … Continue reading
Everyone writes about xxx habits of successful people or xxx ways of becoming rich or xxx things smart people do. I can keep going on about it. Its probably the most widely used trick to catch a readers attention given … Continue reading
Ever since I can remember March has always been a busy month for me. During school and college days, March would be either the month of final exams or the month just before final exams. Either way it would be … Continue reading